Some of us are over a month into this alternate normal of isolation, shaggy hair and bread making. As we settle into new routines, and are already dreaming of sunny patios and high fives there is no right or wrong way to be getting through this.
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau