Don’t you hate it when you’re browsing through the newest, coolest, most chic boutique around, and you find something beautiful, only to realize by reading the tag that’s it’s made overseas somewhere, and all you can picture is sweatshops, and the barely paid overworked human beings who work in them?
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Photos: #WelliWindows brighten up Wellington West and Hintonburg for the holidays
- Local band Area Resident releases its fourth album, Viscount—album release show 01.11.20
- Ottawa Fringe announces the 10th annual undercurrents program—02.05.20 to 02.15.20 at Arts Court
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)