A new month is upon us—and so is the weekend, for those of us who are having a hard time keeping track of what day it is anymore. Don’t worry, it’s understandable; we’ve been in physical isolation mode for how long now? Despite the challenges thrown our way, we adaptable creatures have taken this new “normal” in stride and there is still a whole lot going on—a safe distance from other people.
- Half Moon Run frontman Devon Portielje talks pandemic-era videos, latest EP ahead of Bluesfest show
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “HINKYPUNK” by FakeKnot
- Bluesfest boasts a lineup of Canadian heavyweights—Sept. 23 to 25
- Interview: Can Roblox be art? A studio visit with Natalie Bruvels