A multidisciplinary artist whose career spans theatre, dance, storytelling, and stand-up comedy, Alan Shain blends comedy with a strong flavour of honesty and truth while drawing from the lived experience of disability.
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- ITR Theatre Company presents Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery starting Nov. 25
- Catch Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre Music Theatre tonight