The first time I read Stewart Dudley’s novel The Cutting Room, it frustrated me. The plot seemed to be deliberately slow, with information doled out in tiny bits as though the author was trying not to satisfy the reader too much. I put it down after finishing and felt a bit cranky with it. But […]
- #ottmusic weekly: maxime, Sunday Riot Club added to the @apt613 playlist
- Capital History: Premier Hat Shops
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Theatre Review: A Virtual Whodunnit online murder mystery—until April 11