I Can’t Believe It’s Not is more than fake butter – it’s also the name of the most awesome, dance-til-you-sweat album cover nights in the 613. Since 2013, the live series has brought together Ottawa musicians of all stripes to pay tribute to The Strokes’ Is This It, Nirvana’s Nevermind, and Black Sabbath’s Paranoid. Fleetwood […]
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?