This remarkable play tells the true story of the “whale man from Newfoundland”, Memorial University professor Dr. Jon Lien, who dedicated his life to freeing whales caught in fishing nets.
- The puppets return to Almonte: Puppets Up August 12–14
- Call for proposals: Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Theatre
- “I’m ready to rattle the cage:” Cody Coyote on new album Passage and its calls to action
- Review and gig photos: Dan Mangan with Georgia Harmer at Algonquin Commons
- The world’s most elusive street artist is celebrated in immersive art exhibit Banksy 360º