The Ottawa International Writers Festival runs from April 22 to May 2 with most events taking place at Christ Church Cathedral (414 Sparks St).
- Runners loop Ottawa’s 360 km perimeter in rally race for the ages
- Theatre Review: Sock ‘n’ Buskin’s Pride and Prejudice—until 11.23.19
- Award-winning Syrian-Canadian author Danny Ramadan speaks in Ottawa—11.22.19
- Ottawa author/illustrator Jessica B. Bartram presents Ghost Water Kiss—11.21.19 at Octopus Books
- Theatre Review: A Little Lin Music: A Lin-Manuel Miranda Cabaret at LIVE! on Elgin