For the first time, during Digi60’s Spring Festival, over 50% of its filmmakers were women-identifying, taking home awards selected by a jury of established industry professionals.
- CKCU radio host Chris White streaming Canadian Spaces on Facebook Live
- Ottawa independent art space Possible Worlds crowdfunds to support move from Chinatown to Hintonburg
- Weekend Roundup: Living on Feelings Edition
- Harea Band’s New Single ‘Mess With Me ft. Aspects’
- Interview: New NAC Orchestra managing director Arna Einarsdóttir talks about why she’s so excited to work at the new and improved NAC