After a short week, we have arrived at what looks to be yet another nice weekend! Things are opening up a bit here in Ottawa and we can finally do things like see friends (outdoors, and at a distance), kick a ball around the soccer field, or play a few rounds of golf. There are also some other events taking place this weekend and Apt613 has the details for you below.
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature