Las Vegas may be sin city, but here in Ottawa we normally don’t see ourselves as an erotic haven. If local writer Ingrid McCarthy has anything to do about it, however, we may soon start seeing the nation’s capital as a hotbed of sultry love. In her series Sex and the Seasons, McCarthy — who writes adult […]
- Gender Reveal Party drag show celebrates trans and genderqueer artists—01.18.20 at The 27 Club
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.
- The Museum of Nature now hosts adult-only sleepovers
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament—until 01.25.20
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC