There are some new outdoor activities to enjoy this weekend. We are now able to kick a soccer ball around, play a round of disc golf, shoot some hoops, or pop an ollie at the skate parks. Picnics are also now a thing. While we agree that this is very exciting news, please make sure that you enjoy these newfound freedoms safely and respectfully, while keeping your distance from others.
- Call for projects: Residencies at DAÏMÔN, an artist-run centre in Vieux-Hull
- Ogham Craft Spirits: Distilling the Ottawa Valley’s flavours down to their essence
- #ottmusic weekly: Ash Ravens, Céleste Lévis, Sultans of String added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa gaming businesses in a post-pandemic world, Part 3: Escape Rooms
- Gig Photos: Day 3 of CityFolk