Madeline Paiva: Split provides a space for interpretation, and I think that is the point. There is no one message to obtain from the show—a lot of it has to do with personal experience and interpretation, which is why I think they show is superbly important to see.
- Announcing the winners of Ottawa’s Best Home Garden 2022!
- Gig photos: The Box at Bronson Centre September 22, 2022
- Upcoming deadlines for City of Ottawa cultural funding
- The Ottawan Best of Ottawa awards nominations close soon!
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cheerfully Made Fall Market returns inn person Sept. 24–25