Ottawa’s The Band Whose Name is a Symbol (TBWNIS) is like that neighborhood diner you’ve walked past a thousand times, the one that’s all history and character, the one that stands out amongst the flashy up-and-comers because it does what it does with a lot of heart and looks after their own. Since forming in […]
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest
- Preview: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—12.04.19 to 12.08.19