We here at Apt613 love hard hitting news. We also love ice cream. So when we heard that Le Glacier Bilboquet, a Montreal ice cream staple since 1983, was opening up its first non-Montreal location in Vieux-Hull, we knew we had to thoroughly research it. And research we did, cone after cone, for the good […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa