After two decades, Michael Feuerstack found things were getting a bit stale. That’s why the Montreal-based musician decided recently to ditch his Snailhouse moniker the name he’d used to record eight albums of eloquent, wistful indie folk-pop since the 1990s — in favour of the name he was born with. But don’t think that makes his […]
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”