The final weekend in August is upon us and fall is just around the corner. There are plenty of things to see and do this weekend to squeeze every last bit of fun out of this wonderful season we call summer.
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?