By Vanessa Turpin 55 minutes | Musical, Stand-up Slam | Mature On opening night, Ananta took to the stage dressed in all black, perched atop a high stool and looked out at the intimate (read: small) crowd from behind round-framed glasses. He looked to be the quintessential depiction of a Beat poet, in a somewhat […]
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022