During the pandemic, it is these local institutions — that reflect and compose the culture of our neighbourhoods — that would benefit from your patronage more than ever. Join us in becoming masked (!) tourists in our own city.
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau