A grand structure, the Dominion Observatory, commands high ground at the Central Experimental Farm near Carling Avenue. Sharon Odell explains why this building was constructed (1902-5) and how one of the astronomers, Mary Grey, saved the heritage architecture of the building and the scientific instruments it contained.
- Gamer Education: Daikatana
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys