Over the past few years, Ottawa has seen a surge in female comedians in a previously male dominated scene, producing winners of both the local comedy club competitions and the Ottawa Comedy Awards. There’s an ever growing list of all genders hitting the stage. We caught up with Kennedy Ryan to discuss comedy, community and whether or not it is true that women who are funny cannot open coconuts on their own.
- #ottmusic weekly: 6 songs added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—March 2021
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Theatre Review: My Funny Valentine by Lost Baggage Musical Theatre—until Feb. 27 online
- Live Stream: Encore Ottawa Watch Party—Feb. 26 at 8pm