There’s a reason every 613 punk sounded extra raspy when they woke up hungover on Saturday morning. Ottawa got a sweat-soaked close-up of contemporary, high-voltage Portlandian punk on the weekend. This past Friday, April 3, the highly-acclaimed boys of DIVERS managed to fit our sleepy Capital into their North American tour schedule for the very […]
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist