Lucky me, I took a weekend trip to my favourite city in Quebec and got to spend some time with Montreal’s Saxsyndrum at Resonance Café as we chatted about their upcoming show over a bowl of chips and guacamole. David and Nick, the two lovely humans that make up Saxsyndrum shared with me their thoughts, […]
- Apt613 Residency: See the complete Together Apart necklace collection by Kathleen Atkinson-Hindle
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre
- Interview: Storyteller, actor and educator Jacqui Du Toit
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa’s best public gardens: Fletcher Wildlife Garden