Cameron Kallos says that the two strangest things he has ever sold at CC’s Corner was a 1940’s portable electroshock therapy kit…and a 20 oz single decaf shot Americano. If this combination, coffee and curios, sounds strange to you, you’ll have to make your way out to Richmond to see just how well it works. […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution