This week in the Future of Ottawa series, we’re taking a deep dive into Ottawa’s poetry scene—what it’s like now and where it’s headed. Read on for a guest post from rob mclennan on small press publishing.
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature