[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7pdFGjER4g[/youtube] For the past 2 months, the National Gallery of Canada has featured Sakahàn, an ambitious exhibition showcasing works from international Indigenous contemporary artists. Sakahàn, which means, “to light a fire” in the language of the Algonquin peoples, showcases over 80 artists from 16 countries with works and styles as diverse as their cultural backgrounds. […]
- Talking Albums: Jessica Pearson
- Hottawa: Great flavours and heat from seven local hot sauce makers
- Show your support for black Ottawa artists on Bandcamp today
- Interview: Dance teacher and choreographer Suzan Richards
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?