Valois is known for its eclectic glam rock, built around three-part harmonies, jangly guitar, and layered synths, and for their high-energy live shows. They’ve performed at Megaphono and Marvest and opened for Dent May, Monowhales, and Nyssa. Here’s what they’re listening to during the pandemic.
- When fresh gets virtual—ByWard & Parkdale markets roll out online ordering system
- Talking Albums: Sonny Aiken
- Interview: Pow wow dancer and educator Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic