Questions linger in a world of online relationships formed tweet by tweet and like for like: Who is the person behind the avatar? What are they promising? Why are we engaging and where is this all going? Sylvie Hill, spoken word poet, lover of James Joyce, and in-your-face ex-Ottawa XPress Shotgun columnist can tell you […]
- CKCU 93.1FM is off the air for unexpected repairs—listen live and on demand at ckcu.fm
- Ottawa Pops Orchestra’s Stories Through Music shares playlists and insights from local artists and personalities
- Curious & Kind hosts weekly virtual artist meetup series: Iridescent Robot Storytelling Club
- 613 Geotours: What the heck is a stromatolite?
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—July 2020