From October 19, 2017 until March 18, 2018, the Canadian Biennial will run at the National Gallery of Canada. The Biennial provides the gallery an opportunity to curate a show of the departments of Contemporary Art, Indigenous Art and the Canadian Photography Institute’s acquisitions since 2014.
- Interview: Festival director Patrick Gauthier on cancelling the 2020 Ottawa Fringe Festival
- #ottmusic weekly: Area Resident, adcBicycle added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—April 2020
- Call for submissions: National Poetry Month on apt613.ca
- Good news from the ByTowne Cinema