CityFolk was packed Friday night as festival goers took in the sights and sounds of 54-40, William Prince, Flint Eastwood, Humble Pie and more. Marvest kicked off with free shows in bars and shops along Bank Street.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Photos: #WelliWindows brighten up Wellington West and Hintonburg for the holidays
- Local band Area Resident releases its fourth album, Viscount—album release show 01.11.20
- Ottawa Fringe announces the 10th annual undercurrents program—02.05.20 to 02.15.20 at Arts Court
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)