55 minutes (no intermission) | Drama | G Brian Fidler has dramatized his memories of his grandfather from when Fidler was around 10, and his grandfather came to live in Fidler’s parents’ basement. As Fidler points out early in the show, some of the props are real and some are stand-ins for what used to […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022
- Musical Arts Club of Ottawa Scholarship Fundraising Gala