This past Sunday, Ken Whiteley lead his gospel train into town and invited us all on board. Whatever beliefs listeners brought in with them, by the end there was no denying the power of this music. For years Whiteley has hosted gospel matinees at Hugh’s Room in Toronto, featuring a rotating cast of guest musicians […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution