This past Sunday, Ken Whiteley lead his gospel train into town and invited us all on board. Whatever beliefs listeners brought in with them, by the end there was no denying the power of this music. For years Whiteley has hosted gospel matinees at Hugh’s Room in Toronto, featuring a rotating cast of guest musicians […]
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau