A treasure trove of literary gems will be on display this coming Saturday, as vendors from the National Capital Region and beyond set up shop in Centretown to sell their valuable wares. Since 1994, the Ottawa Small Press Fair has offered local bookworms a chance to purchase rare, limited edition works, as well as becoming familiar […]
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?