A new series of events will be taking place in Ottawa called Spill the Tea. These events combine drag artists with health information to help educate, end stigma, and reduce harm for the members of the PnP community. The first event will take place on August 23 at The 27 Club.
- CKCU radio host Chris White streaming Canadian Spaces on Facebook Live
- Ottawa independent art space Possible Worlds crowdfunds to support move from Chinatown to Hintonburg
- Weekend Roundup: Living on Feelings Edition
- Harea Band’s New Single ‘Mess With Me ft. Aspects’
- Interview: New NAC Orchestra managing director Arna Einarsdóttir talks about why she’s so excited to work at the new and improved NAC