A new series of events will be taking place in Ottawa called Spill the Tea. These events combine drag artists with health information to help educate, end stigma, and reduce harm for the members of the PnP community. The first event will take place on August 23 at The 27 Club.
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.
- The Museum of Nature now hosts adult-only sleepovers
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament—until 01.25.20
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?