Bluesfest, now in its 22nd year, is the city’s largest and fastest growing outdoor music festival. Although continuing to brim with big-named acts, the festival’s mandate also includes recognizing, nurturing, and providing a platform for local musicians ranging from budding talent to professional recording artists. This year roughly one-quarter of the acts at Bluesfest will be local. With an increasing number […]
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana