On Sunday morning, hundreds of people will be out to paddle, sail, row, motor and cruise the Ottawa River. A grassroots charity, Ottawa Riverkeeper, is hosting the parade which follows a route from downtown Ottawa to the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum.
- Ottawa Experimental Music works to shine a light on experimental musicians
- Awesome Ottawa January Award to support description-rich podcast sharing visuals of current events and the world around us
- #ottmusic weekly: Marie-Clo, General Malaise added to the @apt613 playlist
- Call for nominations: Ottawa Arts Council Awards—deadline 02.12.21
- Creative Sunday: Dear 2011 José-Antonio