Today we bring you the third episode in Jith Paul’s series, Ottawa Indie Film. This installment features filmmaker Rhiana Chinapen. Her interest in social justice issues drew her to documentaries and her work planning Ottawa’s One World Film Festival which celebrated its 25th anniversary last year. She recently completed her first film, an exploration of Capoeira (an Afro-Brazilian martial […]
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau