When I say “greyhound”, what comes to mind? Long bus rides? Cramped leg space? A tiny bus terminal on Catherine Street? For many in Ottawa, “greyhound” means big soulful eyes, lots of mischief, belly rubs, ear scritches, treats and being part of an amazing community of people who love to talk about their dogs! Retired […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa