If you want to become acquainted with Ottawa-area artists, visiting the Red Handed art show at Cyclelogik at 1111A Wellington St West is a great place to start. Until December 25, some 40 artists from the national capital are displaying their works with several intriguing pieces for sale. The vivacious and talented Andrea Stokes, an […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth