Another night, another NAC stage crammed with talent. Canada Scene closed on Sunday, but on Saturday the festival treated the Babs Asper Theatre audience to Anishinabekwe, a night featuring five outstanding performances from five outstanding female Indigenous artists.
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30
- Dragonboat Festival preview: The Strumbellas return to Ottawa
- One artist’s reflection on 25 years of Ottawa Fringe
- Hello, dears! Nan’s Parlour is now open in Byward Market
- Ottawa Trans Library opens in Hintonburg