Rafiki, meaning “friend” in Swahili, is a lesbian coming of age narrative by Kenyan director Wanuri Kahiu. In English and Swahili, this film is a must-see at the Inside Out Film Festival. It plays on Saturday, November 10 at 7:15pm at the National Gallery of Canada.
- Apply now to City of Ottawa New Equity and Inclusion in the Arts Fund (EIAF) grants
- #ottmusic weekly: Country Club Pool Boy, Squerl Noir, Aspects added to the @apt613 playlist
- Gig Photos: WolfGANG Sessions #18
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot