Welcome to another winter weekend, folks! The holiday season is in the air and there are all kinds of festive things to get up to. We know everyone is busy this time of year, so we won’t waste any time and will get right to it!
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12