“Though a very cute and comedic show, the story made a real connection with many audience members, as they become emotionally attached to the characters—expressing sounds of shock, sadness and joy as they follow the boy through his journey.”
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman