With its blend of cocktails, stellar interior, and a food item for every palate, Rabbit Hole succeeds in providing Ottawans with a new reason to be out late on Sparks Street.
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries