Barb Popel: “I sincerely hope that Entangled has a life after this Fringe. This rich, fascinating play deserves a wide audience. A magnificent piece of theatre and of history!”
- Interview: Alan Shain frames disability as just one part of his story
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Anna Shah Hoque and Cara Tierney, curators of To Be Continued: Troubling the Queer Archive podcast and exhibition
- Video of the Week: Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
- Brandon Wint, Conyer Clayton, Kamal Hakim, Pearl Pirie and more great poets feature in VERSeFEST’s virtual lineup—11.06.20 to 11.20.20