A local writer with over twelve books in her bibliography, Ruth Latta is no stranger to the literary arts. And, perhaps taking the advice of that old chestnut “write what you know,” Latta’s latest novel Most of All deals primarily with the challenges of writing. Set in Ottawa, the narrative describes the chance meeting and […]
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Trevor LaForce’s Annette and the Broken Shroud
- Revisiting the Words: A NaNoWriMo Redux
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?