When it comes to cocktails, the Moonroom is easily one of Ottawa’s longstanding hidden gems. Tucked away inside a minimalist, industrial-style exterior on Preston street, it’s easy to miss in the daytime but becomes a beacon at nighttime.
- Awesome Ottawa June award to support pig paradise
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30
- Dragonboat Festival preview: The Strumbellas return to Ottawa
- One artist’s reflection on 25 years of Ottawa Fringe
- Hello, dears! Nan’s Parlour is now open in Byward Market