The Limerick Coarse, often vulgar verse, whose comic metre is sure- -ly compensating. Innuendo and comic verse such as this filled Poetic Intentions‘ third themed poetry reading at Chez Lucien on March 28. To prepare for the evening, host and founder Tiah Akse—riffing off an episode of The Debaters—encouraged writers to pit haiku and limericks […]
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Invaders” by The PepTides wins Video of the Year at the Capital Music Awards