We have arrived at the first of the beautiful October weekends. The leaves are changing colour, the days are growing shorter, and the nights are getting cooler, yet one thing remains the same: there is still so much to do out and about in this fine city. With so much on the go, we won’t waste any time. Here you have it, folks, the down low on what is up this weekend in Ottawa.
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries