When it comes to cocktails, the Moonroom is easily one of Ottawa’s longstanding hidden gems. Tucked away inside a minimalist, industrial-style exterior on Preston street, it’s easy to miss in the daytime but becomes a beacon at nighttime.
- Who won what at the Fringe 2022 awards ceremony
- Gig Photos: Busty and the Bass at Jazzfest
- Gig photos: Strumbellas and Serena Ryder at Dragonboat Festival
- Awesome Ottawa June award to support pig paradise
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30